CD Emulator Audio CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix CMXIV

i wish to make a virtual Audio CD, so that i can burn music to it... i have not been able to figure this one out.. i have Magic ISO and the CD Emulater with it

You do not need an emulator to burn a music CD. You can use a program such as Windows Media Player for example.

I'm sure there's a simpler way to go about what you're trying to do. Are you trying to create an ISO image of a music CD ?

well i have MagicISO, and MagicDisc, they in combonation should be able to make a blank Virtual audio CD, but i cannot find out how to do that. Again, I have ISO making software, but i dont know how to make the empty 700MB Virtual CD

And it doesnt have to be ISO, just a virtual CD fromat like UIF

how would WinRAR help?

HUH?

well i have MagicISO, and MagicDisc, they in combonation should be able to make a blank Virtual audio CD, but i cannot find out how to do that. Again, I have ISO making software, but i dont know how to make the empty 700MB Virtual CD

And it doesnt have to be ISO, just a virtual CD fromat like UIF

how would WinRAR help?

Hmmm.. not sure... why did i say that? I must be going insane

if you're just making an audio cd from mp3's or whatever, convert those files to .wav files and you're done.

once the files are in wave format ( .wav ) they can be played on any cd player... with the exception of ancient cd players.

then just burn them like you would any data cd.

enjoy

*edit

you don't need to make an image for this, unless you want to.
if you do, just make an image of those files with magic iso or whatever just as you would a data cd... keep the folder's size close to 700mb for a cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back