Center speaker problem with audigy platinum ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulsif

Hello everyone

Im having real problems with my center speaker, its conected via analog to my sound card and speakes, and all in the right places!, but the center speaker doesn't work with any games, dvd's mps any programs, exept on the eax goldmine demo and in the creative audio tester. So i know the speaker works!

I tryed everything! please help :)

Hey guys, I know what you are going through. I know for music you have to enable a thing called CMSS for sound to come out of all speakers during music and such. My friend just bought an Audigy LS, and I thought it was defective until I read the instructions.....(CMSS is in the Audigy program thing)

Still it doesnt make sense because I have an Audigy Gamer and I never had to enable that...

Its under your Audigy settings in the creative program that came with it...I'm trying to remember where it is...

Actually I wasnt thinking, the guy with the audigy LS can use those instruction, you need to go into creative Playcenter and enable CMSS

center speaker problem

I wouldn't suggest using CMSS for dvd playback, it's for playing stereo source, like mp3:s on a surround system.

I have a similiar problem, but even stranger. When I play a DVD with WinDVD, I get 5.1 sound, for maybe 1 minute. Then all of a sudden, the center and sub speakers go silent, and I have to move the mouse, choose "dolby digital 5.1 playback" again or something like that. So it's probably not a hardware problem, since when I do something with the software, it comes back. Have anyone else experienced a similar problem? I have a Audigy LS soundcard and an external amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back