Certain URL's will not load, Blank Screen

By bomberman
Feb 6, 2009
  1. Hi, I need help!!... recently certain websites stopped opening up...for example if i go to .. all i get is a blank screen...

i have tried almost everything i knw to make this alright..including clearing the cache deleting cookies..i checked for viruses and spyware ( i use Kaspersky Interenet Security 2009). But nothing works..

I am using the internet via a router..and the desktop which shares in the internet connection has no problems with it.... i thought maybe the router itself is malfunctioning so i borrowed a laptop from a friend and checked to see if the websites open.. and it does!!!..

the thing i noticed is that if i put in the IP address of the site, it opens partially....i can see all the text and hyperlinks only....

somebody PLEASE help me
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

What is your computer brand, memory, and configuration? What other security is installed?
  3. bomberman

bomberman TS Rookie Topic Starter

i have an alienware M-15x... i have 2gb of ram.. 2.5ghz Core 2 Duo..Windows Vista Home Premium... and other than Kaspersky i have nothing else installed except windows defender..
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.