TechSpot

change signature file location in outlook 2003

By f1ngerbob
Sep 6, 2004
  1. hi there. i am running outlook 2003 on an exchange server and have a signature file for outgoing emails which is saved on the c:\ in documents and settings. is it possible to make outlook look for the file from another location e.g one of our other network drives n:\

what this would let us achieve is that if i was to move to another pc for example, when i log in with my username outlook would search for my signature file on the network and allow me to use it without creating another, if i was to move to another pc the same day it would follow me to that one.

sorry if this sounds overly complicated or if i sound thick, if it cant be done thats ok

cheers

f1ngerbob

2. Goalie

Goalie TS Rookie Posts: 703

3. f1ngerbob

f1ngerbob TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks for the reply, might investigate roaming profiles as a solution, didnt think it could be done, as it said on the post i was searching for a good few hours with no success. thanks again

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.