Changes in Windows XP Service Pack 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
(Spotted at Neowin) In Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, Microsoft is introducing a set of security technologies that will help to improve the ability of Windows XP-based computers to withstand malicious attacks from viruses and worms. The technologies include network protection, memory protection, safer e-mail handling, more secure browsing, and improved computer maintenance.

Together, these security technologies will help to make it more difficult to attack Windows XP, even if the latest updates are not applied. These security technologies together are particularly useful in mitigation against worms and viruses.
This document specifically focuses on the changes between earlier versions of Windows XP and Windows XP Service Pack 2 and reflects Microsoft’s early thinking about Service Pack 2 and its implications for developers.

Does Any One Know If One Of Thoses Diry Crackers Made A Crack For
The New Windows XP Service Pack 2???
If So Please Replay Im Working on Getting those Dirty crackers out of there
Cracking!!!!
If so Please give me a link.. :{}

errr, could you say that again please. I have no idea who you are, so I don't know what your involvement with computers would be, but...

1, If you work for microsoft, you could well be trying to get at the crckers, but you wouldn't need us to post links.

2, If you don't work for microsoft, It's most likely that you really want the link to steal software. (the P*R*TE word is censored. lol)

or, 3, You haven't posted very clearly, and I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Please could you clarify, and someone may be able to answer your question.

Unregistered said:
Does Any One Know If One Of Thoses Diry Crackers Made A Crack For
The New Windows XP Service Pack 2???
If So Please Replay Im Working on Getting those Dirty crackers out of there
Cracking!!!!
If so Please give me a link.. :{}

If three cows make seven, and its not later than next Thursday, why is a mouse when it spins?

Never Mind I Found what i was looking for :} If ya know What i Mean heheheheh :} I dont work for microsoft Tho But i dont like them They Are
so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont like them.. :}

I like ALL computing. I have nothing really against Microsoft as such, although I do think that some of the takeover and monopolistic practices are a little under the belt. But you have to remember that without Microsoft the computing industry would probably be lacking many innovations, either because Microsoft never invented them, or more likely because Microsoft never would have stolen them from someone else and then released them, and they would never have seen the light of day.

hi

Unregistered said:
Never Mind I Found what i was looking for :} If ya know What i Mean heheheheh :} I dont work for microsoft Tho But i dont like them They Are
so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont like them.. :}

can i have the link for service pack 2 crack

Unregistered said:
can i have the link for service pack 2 crack
Yeah, wait a few, and I'll find it for you. Not.

Go to a computer store and they'll be happy to sell you one. The legit package, that is.

you mean they won't sell me a crack for it? why? lmao

I don't know. The audacity of some people astounds me. Apart from that, the ignorance of them astounds me. If you want something like that so badly, surely you find it yourself? I wouldn't have thought you'd go asking for it in a respectable, busy and public forum. the answer you're going to get is obvious I would have thought.

I guess it isn't. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back