Changing Text to Bold on Windows 10

Please could you help, I am a Windows 10 user. I understand changing fonts to bold, is either difficult or impossible as the programme was removed. I do not need large font, 12 Arial Bold would be fine. This site was recommended to download and help with this. I am new to Techspot and would be grateful for assistance as I do not want to try any further to read book mark bars, etc., in Windows 10 which is causing headaches and making working on Windows 10 a real pain. Molly

Select Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Display. Just adjust the slider bar to make the text bigger or smaller. Or, you can make everything bigger by using the drop down menu and changing the scale percentage.

After reading your message more thoroughly, you don't need bigger text, you just need bold text. The feature was moved to Display settings, and taken out of control panel. There is no longer a way to make text bold, but you can still make text bigger.

Yes, it was removed, as I said in my question, therefore is there a download programme that will do this for you. Since writing I have been sent the answer and the programme is called Tweaker.

Back