Charger is plugged in but computer won't read

Ten 4

I plug in my charger and my computer says that it is still on "battery mode" So I have to move it around and mess with it while its plugged in till it says its running through the charger and even then a slight tap of the charger wire makes it go back to battery mode. What is wrong? is it charger?

And Sorry if this is the wrong section I was not exactly sure where it should go! Thanks

I plug in my charger and my computer says that it is still on "battery mode" So I have to move it around and mess with it while its plugged in till it says its running through the charger and even then a slight tap of the charger wire makes it go back to battery mode. What is wrong? is it charger?

And Sorry if this is the wrong section I was not exactly sure where it should go! Thanks

You are not alone, that's for sure. I think that you mean an Iphone/ smartphone charger because that happened to me before. For me it was my computer, and not my phone because my phone could charge fine on my other computers/outlets. So don't waste your money getting a new charger. May you be more specific on your computer, please? You computer may just me too old for your device to recognize it...

~ttm

No sorry I mean the ac adapter for the laptop. When I posted this I didnt know the name of it. But I have an Asus Notebook N80vb

Back