Charnock8

Status
Not open for further replies.
what message are you getting?

if you could copy and paste the message your are getting into a reply to thread, we may be able to help :bounce:

I'm sorry

I thought this was a forum where people of all abilities could get together and try to help each other. clearly you have to be an expert with a bad attitude. my mistake!

I'll **** out then, sorry

can you offer any help with the fact that some people being are able to submit the form successfully but others cannot and just get a blank outlook express email page come up

Guess it's not my day today.
Must've rubbed up at least half a dozen people the wrong way!
I told you once, and I'll tell you again (not YOU personally), I'm a dictator! Amen.

The reason he said it was gibberish is that your post is very unclear. He meant nothing at all by his post except that you should make it clear what the problem is. This is something we've been dealing with for a long time here and you're a thousand times more likely to get good help if you clearly state what the problem is. The moderators of this site have made numerous attempts to force people to make clear/descriptive thread titles and inform new and existing posters on how to make an intelligible post. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't even read (at all) threads that aren't named clearly unless they are ones that I moderate. There are plenty of stickies all over the place almost begging people to follow some rules, which in my opinion are very simple and should be easy to follow. Posts with no details or full of 1337 speak just require too much energy to deal with repeatedly.

So if it's not too much trouble, could you simply repost your problem with the details needed to give you a hand. We're all here to try to help one another, but keep in mind there are several thousand users here and only a handful of moderators to keep things in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back