By Emil
May 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 3,435   +145

Stealing as opposed to winning?

2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 3,481   +44

I use chrome. Its simple and fast. Nuff said.

3. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 376

Don't be a hater Kitty Kat. Chrome is Awesomesauce.

Its only a shame they don't have a Download accelerator extension yet :( at least not that I know of... Would be nice for sometihng like DownThemAll for Firefox... Pretty much the only reason why I go back to Firefox from time to time.. Oh that and Rikai-Chan.

4. KG363

KG363 TS Guru Posts: 515   +9

"Internet Explorer has once again hit a new low"

Wait, so IE magically started out over 55%? PLEASE proof your articles. I almost can't read these articles anymore.

5. "Internet Explorer has once again hit a new low"

"Wait, so IE magically started out over 55%? PLEASE proof your articles. I almost can't read these articles anymore."

It's an obvious given and common sense, why should they need to reference back to when the internet was ancient?

back on topic I personally love chrome, I was always a firefox person until the day I tried chrome, it's so fast, simple and sleek. Even with the new firefox I just can't help but stick with chrome, the only thing I really miss is the session and download management of firefox

6. LightHeart

LightHeart TS Rookie Posts: 155

I think the browser "wars" are over and the consumer wins. You get to choose whichever browser you like. Choice is the winner.

7. I jumped from Firefox to Chrome myself.

8. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 3,435   +145

Hey I use chrome.

9. Since ie 9 is released, I return to Avant Browser, an IE based browser again. For myslef, I prefer ie based browsers. It runs fast and stable with the superiorty of multi-process of chrome, and improvments of ie9.