Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple. Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more. Learn more about Chrome's newest and most-loved features.
The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 60 to the stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
Chrome 60.0.3112.101 contains a number of fixes and improvements -- a list of changes is available in the log. Watch out for upcoming Chrome and Chromium blog posts about new features and big efforts delivered in 60.
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 40 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$10000] High CVE-2017-5091: Use after free in IndexedDB. Reported by Ned Williamson on 2017-06-02
- [$5000] High CVE-2017-5092: Use after free in PPAPI. Reported by Yu Zhou, Yuan Deng of Ant-financial Light-Year Security Lab (蚂蚁金服巴斯光年安全实验室) on 2017-06-15
- [$3000] High CVE-2017-5093: UI spoofing in Blink. Reported by Luan Herrera on 2015-10-31
- [$1000] High CVE-2017-5094: Type confusion in extensions. Reported by Anonymous on 2017-03-19
- [$1000] High CVE-2017-5095: Out-of-bounds write in PDFium. Reported by Anonymous on 2017-06-13
- [$TBD] High CVE-2017-5096: User information leak via Android intents. Reported by Takeshi Terada on 2017-04-23
- [$TBD] High CVE-2017-5097: Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Reported by Anonymous on 2017-07-11
- [$TBD] High CVE-2017-5098: Use after free in V8. Reported by Jihoon Kim on 2017-07-11
- [$N/A] High CVE-2017-5099: Out-of-bounds write in PPAPI. Reported by Yuan Deng, Yu Zhou of Ant-financial Light-Year Security Lab (蚂蚁金服巴斯光年安全实验室) on 2017-06-15
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2017-5100: Use after free in Chrome Apps. Reported by Anonymous on 2017-05-04
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2017-5101: URL spoofing in OmniBox. Reported by Luan Herrera on 2017-01-17
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2017-5102: Uninitialized use in Skia. Reported by Anonymous on 2017-05-30
- [$500] Medium CVE-2017-5103: Uninitialized use in Skia. Reported by Anonymous on 2017-05-25
- [$500] Medium CVE-2017-5104: UI spoofing in browser. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2017-06-02
- [$N/A] Medium CVE-2017-7000: Pointer disclosure in SQLite. Reported by Chaitin Security Research Lab (@ChaitinTech) working with Trend Micro's Zero Day Initiative
- [$1000] Low CVE-2017-5105: URL spoofing in OmniBox. Reported by Rayyan Bijoora on 2017-06-06
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2017-5106: URL spoofing in OmniBox. Reported by Jack Zac on 2017-04-24
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2017-5107: User information leak via SVG. Reported by David Kohlbrenner of UC San Diego on 2017-01-27
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2017-5108: Type confusion in PDFium. Reported by Guang Gong of Alpha Team, Qihoo 360 on 2017-02-24
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2017-5109: UI spoofing in browser. Reported by José María Acuña Morgado on 2017-04-11
- [$N/A] Low CVE-2017-5110: UI spoofing in payments dialog. Reported by xisigr of Tencent's Xuanwu Lab on 2017-05-02
We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Apps similar to Google Chrome for Windows 11
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all users to experience the web. Chromium builds have the most infrastructure for analyzing crashes and reporting bugs.