As featured in:
Google Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google builds powerful tools that help you connect, play, work and get things done. And all of it works on Chrome.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Stay organized with tabs
Tabs help you stay organized, keep track of multiple pages, and multi-task. You can group tabs together for better organization or pin tabs to automatically open websites you use the most.
More control over your media
Easily control audio and video playing in any Chrome tab. Open the media hub to access controls to manage what's playing or pop out a video to view it in picture-in-picture mode.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple. Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish --- quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, auto updates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
Sync Chrome across devices
From your laptop, to your tablet, to your phone, your stuff in Chrome goes where you go. When you turn sync on, you can access your bookmarks, saved passwords, and secure payment info.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more. Learn more about Chrome's newest and most-loved features.
The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 103 to the stable channel for Windows,Mac and Linux.This will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
Chrome 103.0.5060.53 contains a number of fixes and improvements -- a list of changes is available in the log. Watch out for upcoming Chrome and Chromium blog posts about new features and big efforts delivered in 103.
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven't yet fixed.
This update includes 14 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$NA] Critical CVE-2022-2156: Use after free in Base. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2022-06-11
- [$20000] High CVE-2022-2157: Use after free in Interest groups. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-05-19
- [$7500] High CVE-2022-2158: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Bohan Liu (@P4nda20371774) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2022-04-29
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2160: Insufficient policy enforcement in DevTools. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-14
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2161: Use after free in WebApp Provider. Reported by Zhihua Yao of KunLun Lab on 2022-05-30
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2162: Insufficient policy enforcement in File System API. Reported by Abdelhamid Naceri (halov) on 2022-03-19
- [$7000] Low CVE-2022-2163: Use after free in Cast UI and Toolbar. Reported by Chaoyuan Peng (@ret2happy) on 2022-03-21
- [$1000] Low CVE-2022-2164: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by José Miguel Moreno Computer Security Lab (COSEC) at UC3M on 2021-11-10
- [$500] Low CVE-2022-2165: Insufficient data validation in URL formatting. Reported by Rayyan Bijoora on 2021-09-19
We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Many of our security bugs are detected using AddressSanitizer, MemorySanitizer, UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer, Control Flow Integrity, libFuzzer, or AFL.
Interested in switching release channels? Find out how here. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. The community help forum is also a great place to reach out for help or learn about common issues.
Recent Google Chrome for Windows news
Google Chrome gets on-device machine learning to block annoying web notifications, will soon get adaptive toolbarGoogle wants to make Chrome more powerful behind the scenes for safer web browsing
Google calls BS, saying its blocking API is shared with Firefox, which blocked 85 percent
Only six are high threat vulnerabilities, which is enough to warrant the update
Software similar to Google Chrome for Windows 14
A browser that is fast, but also that is rich in functionality, highly flexible and puts the user first.
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
Open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way to experience the web.
More similar downloads