I am another fallen victim to the CiD virus. My HJT is attached...
Thanks in Advance...
Welcome to TS.
Please cooperate & get with the program.
read here: http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2003-092919-5421-99&tabid=3
also read below.
HOW TO REMOVE CiD Pop-up:
1. Temporarily Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP). [how to]
2. Update the virus definitions.
3. Download NoLop to your desktop.
4. Reboot computer in SafeMode [how to]
5. Run a full system scan and clean/delete all infected files.
6. Double-click to run NoLop.exe on your desktop
7. Click the button "Search and Destroy." It will searched for infected files on your computer.
8. Click "Reboot" if it finds infected files and prompt you to do so.
9. After rebooting the computer, NoLop will prompt for another action, if not please re-run the program again to complete the process.