Cliff Bleszinski's next game will be sci-fi PC arena shooter "BlueStreak"

By Shawn Knight
Jul 9, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. After teasing us a week ago, former Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski has revealed plans for his next game. BlueStreak (the current running name) will be a free-to-play sci-fi PC arena shooter created by Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee under...

Read more
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

And how many actually wanted to know this? What a waste of time by the writer and reader. Let me further waste my time by commenting.

Let us know next time he decides to cut his hair. These details are meaningless until there is at least a demo to showcase. And by demo, I don't mean the bare essentials of game-play.
  3. There was already Half-Life: Blue Streak with Barney.
  4. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,885   +640

Yay, that's what we need! Another Shooter! God I can't get enough shooters in my life... What's that? It's an online multiplayer arena style shooter as well?! Well I'll be damned! I've never played any of those before!

I think every single start up games development company should just make a shooter, which is online, I just can't get enough of them!
  5. cmbjive

cmbjive TS Booster Posts: 777   +137

Hmm. Another shooter from the creater of Gears of War. Next he'll tell us there are "RPG elements" to the game.
  6. roadkill1

roadkill1 TS Rookie

Did you mean Half-Life: Blue Shift ? Or a single player mod called Blue Sheep ?
  7. BlueDrake

BlueDrake TS Evangelist Posts: 344   +101

Some people are just so irate it seems, over any details of what x article is about. If you don't care about the person, or anything why did you read and comment on it?! Sheesh..

Also Nexon originated in Korea unless you're saying, he's working with the Japanese branch of Nexon?
  8. axiomatic13

axiomatic13 TS Booster Posts: 88   +30

There had better be some actual streaking in this game.
  9. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

If that is what you want then take off your cloths and start your journey. So juvenile to want it in a game.
    axiomatic13 likes this.
  10. axiomatic13

axiomatic13 TS Booster Posts: 88   +30

Unclench a little man. It was just a joke. Have a good day sir.