Clocking Fujitsu Siemens K7600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :)

The problem is that the CPU fan is always on and in most cases the laptop gets too hot and sometimes it shuts down without any notification. I haven't clocked it myself since I got this from my friend. So is there any way to downclock this so the CPU temperature would be lower. Maybe someone overclocked it before (that can be issue).

PS. Sorry for my English. :rolleyes:

Your laptop needs servicing and cleaning... sorry for my English, but I live in the northwest USA

Today I took out the cooler and unscrewed the fan. Behind the fan there were too much dust so the air couldn't flow and therefore the CPU went extremely hot. After cleaning the laptop is quiet and as cold as it should be.
Anyway thanks for the reply. :)

We never know how much computer knowledge a poster has, especially if communication is not good. Glad you got it clean

I actually have computer knowledge, but never had any laptops yet (9 years worked with desktop PC's). :cool:
Also I got this laptop because it had many problems (keyboard not working, not booting up, sound problems, too hot, touchpad not working, optical device not working). I cleaned motherboard and optical device. Touchpad cable's plastic is burned, so I need to find similar cable to this. (Touchpad works with this cable but it is not good idea to let it work with this cable.
Also one problem besides the touchpad is remaining (half of the keyboard is dead and sometimes has mind of its own). Now I have to inspect whether the problem is caused by keyboard controller being destroyed or keyboard itself is dead.
All of the problems were caused because the former owner was too careless with this computer. (Also somebody accidentally poured some sticky liquid to the keyboard. [And too stupid to turn it around and to disconnect power source].) :mad:
If the keyboard controller itself is dead then I maybe use USB keyboard or sell it. :stickout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back