CMD, task manager won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've seen this question a lot, but my task manager will not open and i've tried reading other posts but for some reason it still refuses to open. so please somebody help me.
here is my HJT

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You`re not running any antivirus or firewall software and your Windows OS is completely unpatched.

On top of that, your system is infected with a trojan called Downloader.Agent.awf. It replaces legitimate files that are common on most computers with an infected file. Then, it moves the legitimate files to a bak or backup folder.

Your task manager problems are the least of your worries right now.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read this thread HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post the requested log files once done.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of kuibaby only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You`re supposed to attach the fresh HJT log along with the awf.txt, after you`ve finished the instructions. I have therefore removed your HJT log.

Just follow the instructions in the order they are given.

Regards Howard :)

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back