COD 4 lag spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey please just read this thread its really anoying problem and this forum is really active, couldn't find a proper forum for this but... read please

Code:
[I]Hello, I bought CoD4 on the PC a few days back. so heres the deal, I started a lan game to try on highest settings if i lagged, I didnt lag untill I moved, if i stand still I have like 40-60fps when I move it lags like every 2 secs, It shouldnt lag since I have a windows vista 64 bit with like 2 programs installed and my computer specs are

Intel Dual-Core E5200 2,50GHZ (overclocked to 2,70GHZ)
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 512Mb
4GB Corsair Memory
1TB Harddrive

Canyourunit.com sais that I can play this game on highest settings, ANYHOW I changed my settings EVERYTHING to low and it still lagged when I moved (lagspikes) 
I would really appriciate help! -- I can play Crysis on high settings and I cant play cod4 on lowest :<

Can you run it test \/

[img=http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3861/99015789.jpg]

PS. Please dont tell me to remove software I dont use on my comp and so on, since CoD4, All drivers for my hardware and some nessacery programs is all I have on my computer as we speak [/I]

ok i have E4600 and 2gb and the same video card as yours...for me i keep everything to max but keep the anistrophic filtering etc to auto and my game works great

ok i have E4600 and 2gb and the same video card as yours...for me i keep everything to max but keep the anistrophic filtering etc to auto and my game works great

I think its my Power supply since its only 250W, I am gonna order a power supp with 620 ;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back