TechSpot

College Help

By EnglishST
Feb 29, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I’m currently at college and I’ve been giving some work to do in which I have to create a network of my choice in which (I chose a Gaming Centre) can anyone give me any information relating to what I would need to go about creating this network relating to the following:

I’ve got the following covered – Cat 5E cable using backbone etc. that’s bout it lol.
    I need help with what kind of network cards to use. Also shall I opt to use Windows XP? What Hardware/Specifications/Costs for building the network as well?

NOTE: I do not actually have to create a network but I do have to have an understanding as if I was going to create a network. (The network building will start on the 1/01/04 (supposedly start lol) and will finish on the 13/03/04 in which that’s the length of time I have to create the network)

If you can help I would appreciate it a lot thanks...

EnglishST
  2. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

3. EnglishST

EnglishST TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25

Cheers mate ill have a look :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.