Combat Flight Simulator 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just installed CFS3 on my computer when I come to run the program I get the message that my Video adaptor is incompatable Do I install another Video Card, and which one is the best for me to run this Simulator. Thanks
Paul

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and read this post.

The trouble is that we can`t see your video adapter from here. So unless you tell us what it is we`re kind of fumbling around in the dark.

Go to the website of the games manufacturer and check out the games system requirements.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thanks. The Website doesn't help as far as Video Adaptors go. It's when I click on Configeration that I get the message that the Video adaptor is not compatable. My Video Card is a Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/Pro Media. Anything you can tell me would help, I live in Thailand so I can't get much help here. Thanks Paul

Looks like you need to upgrade your video card.

From what I can see the Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/Pro just doesn`t cut it with some games.

Regards Howard

I also have a problem with cfs3. I can usually get the game started but it will crash anywhere from almost instantly to several minutes. It asks if I wasnt tosearch for a solution. when i say yes, it searches then closes and nothing changes. do you have any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back