Combat Flight Simulator 3

By Paul Ash
May 31, 2005
  1. I've just installed CFS3 on my computer when I come to run the program I get the message that my Video adaptor is incompatable Do I install another Video Card, and which one is the best for me to run this Simulator. Thanks
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and read this post.

The trouble is that we can`t see your video adapter from here. So unless you tell us what it is we`re kind of fumbling around in the dark.

Go to the website of the games manufacturer and check out the games system requirements.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. Paul Ash

Paul Ash TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks. The Website doesn't help as far as Video Adaptors go. It's when I click on Configeration that I get the message that the Video adaptor is not compatable. My Video Card is a Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/Pro Media. Anything you can tell me would help, I live in Thailand so I can't get much help here. Thanks Paul
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Looks like you need to upgrade your video card.

From what I can see the Trident Video Accelerator Blade 3D/Pro just doesn`t cut it with some games.

Regards Howard
  5. viper559

viper559 TS Rookie

I also have a problem with cfs3. I can usually get the game started but it will crash anywhere from almost instantly to several minutes. It asks if I wasnt tosearch for a solution. when i say yes, it searches then closes and nothing changes. do you have any advice?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.