Combining both parts of Winamp

learninmypc

Is there any way to combine both parts

0336dcbab05b9d5ad24f4333c7658a0e.jpg

of Winamp into 1 ??:D

Is there any way to combine both parts

0336dcbab05b9d5ad24f4333c7658a0e.jpg

of Winamp into 1 ??:D

Yes. Very easy. Hold your cursor on the top edge of the playlist Move it around ,and up and down just slightly. Hardly move it at all . What you're trying is turn the cursor into double arrow. It points up and down at the same time. When you have that arrow you can move the playlist up until it connects to the top part. Now if you want take the cursor to one side of the playlist. Using the double arrow again. drag the side in until it's the same size as the top. Do the same thing to the other side. Or if you want,using the same method you can stretch the top part ouit so it's the same size as the bottom
I'm guessing I made this too long.,and you probably already knew about the double arrows for moving things. Hope this helps
Ray .

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.:) Windows Media Player has the play list to the right side & visualisations to the left
WMP11.jpg

ONE piece. Is that or similiar possible with Winamp? I do like Winamp.:confused:

I don't think you can make them in the same window. Maybe you can with some skins... But if you just drag that media library window up some it will snap to the controls window and move around together (if you move the controls window). But you probably already knew that. I just noticed in your pic they weren't together.

I don't think you can make them in the same window. Maybe you can with some skins... But if you just drag that media library window up some it will snap to the controls window and move around together (if you move the controls window). But you probably already knew that. I just noticed in your pic they weren't together.

Thanks. I'll play with it a bit to see what happens.:grinthumb

Back