1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Comcast gets FCC approval for NBC Universal merger

By Jos
Jan 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. After more than a year since announcing the deal, federal regulators have signed off on Comcast's bid to control NBC Universal, creating a new media behemoth that comprises a cable giant, a handful of TV networks and a Hollywood studio all under one roof. The $30-billion merger is expected to close before the end of the month, with Comcast controlling 51% of the joint venture and General Electric taking the remaining 49%.

    Read the whole story
     

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...