Comp crashing after loading windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah hello, usally i would get my dad and or brother to help me with this problem but they both cannot fix the problem.

i was on my computer last night, working fine.

i got out, to come home with my computer non-stop crashing.

i turn on my computer it goes to the windows loading screen, after that it just goes black and restarts my hole computer.

i am unsure of how to fix this w/e can any 1 help please..

i would like to avoid formating my computer as i have lots of important files that i cannot get back.

Check all of your connections to ensure that everything is seated properly. If you have multiple sticks of RAM remove them all and try rebooting the system with one stick a time replacing each stick each time you reboot. If you are still having issues, and assuming you are using XP, then try inserting your XP disk and running a repair. Other than that, you can always slave that drive to a working computer and extract all of your data first and then reformatting your drive and installing a fresh install of windows.

good luck!

Antil0ck

before you do that. press F8 then at the bottom should be the option to 'stop automatly restarting' press this. it may load it may blue screen-if it does blue screen make note of the error code (just the first bit-oxoooooo** the last to digits it the import bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back