TechSpot

Comp freezes up playing games or even video

By celdaron
Jun 5, 2010
  1. hi my comp freezes every time i play a game or even video mind you i put a 1 gig and 2 gig Kingston memory sticks in now it loves to dump itself checked them both even had a guy test them on his they work perfectly even the same comp too i also have a nvidia gts 250 in that checks out too even did tests on all my parts sept the extra drive which i took out still dumps not even a message comes up freezes up no message in fact while typing this it dumped and i restart and it brought this page right back up again its killin me i wanna dump it out the window

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Give us your system specs including the make and model of your motherboard.

3. celdaron

celdaron TS Rookie Topic Starter

its a compac

it was a basic computer athlon processor mother board is athlon of course amd 64 athlon x2 basic nvidia card its a 2007 make wich i put windows 7 64 cause of the memory mother board mzn66 2 hard drives 1 300 the other 198
    1 gig and 2 gig kingston mem sticks 580 wat power supply 250 gts nvidia graphics card itll play wow through the night but when i fire up codwaw call of duty crash even tried to lower mem usage no go

4. mossy95

mossy95 TS Rookie Posts: 36

ccould be your graphic ard

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.