TechSpot

Comp freezes up playing games or even video

By celdaron
Jun 5, 2010
  1. hi my comp freezes every time i play a game or even video mind you i put a 1 gig and 2 gig Kingston memory sticks in now it loves to dump itself checked them both even had a guy test them on his they work perfectly even the same comp too i also have a nvidia gts 250 in that checks out too even did tests on all my parts sept the extra drive which i took out still dumps not even a message comes up freezes up no message in fact while typing this it dumped and i restart and it brought this page right back up again its killin me i wanna dump it out the window

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,172   +37

Give us your system specs including the make and model of your motherboard.

3. celdaron

celdaron TS Rookie Topic Starter

its a compac

it was a basic computer athlon processor mother board is athlon of course amd 64 athlon x2 basic nvidia card its a 2007 make wich i put windows 7 64 cause of the memory mother board mzn66 2 hard drives 1 300 the other 198
    1 gig and 2 gig kingston mem sticks 580 wat power supply 250 gts nvidia graphics card itll play wow through the night but when i fire up codwaw call of duty crash even tried to lower mem usage no go

4. mossy95

mossy95 TS Rookie Posts: 37

ccould be your graphic ard

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.