I have a Compaq Armada M700 with a Pentium 3 750mhz processor. The computer was working fine until I pulled the battery out to see what size the battery was. I was thinking about going ahead and getting a new battery since it was the original battery that came with the computer since it was new. I got the info off of the battery and reinstalled it and the computer hasn’t powered up since then. If I turn on the computer with it only connected to the A/C power supply, the only thing that happens is the “System On Light” and “Battery Charge Light” flash on and off constantly. If I turn on the computer with it connected to the A/C power supply and the battery installed, the “System On Light” and “Battery Charge Light” constantly flash on and off, plus the third, fourth, and fifth LED Lights that are in the five light group at the bottom of the display light up and stay on steady (they don’t flash). If I turn on the computer with just the battery installed, without the A/C power supply connected. The third, fourth, and fifth LED Lights flash on and off constantly and the “System On Light” and “Battery Charge Light” doesn’t light up. In all three of these scenarios, nothing else powers up, fan, hard drive, dvd rom, display, etc. If I leave the lights on for a few minutes, I can feel a little heat in the area of the fan on the bottom side of the computer. The only way to turn the lights off in any of these scenarios is to hold down on the suspend button at the same time as sliding the power switch to the right. The operating system in the computer is Windows 2000 service pack 4. I have removed the battery, disconnected the RTC battery for about 20 minutes, then reconnected the RTC battery and powered up the computer using only the A/C power supply. This didn’t make any difference. I have removed the battery, disconnected the RTC battery, removed the RAM, let sit for about 30 minutes. This didn’t make any difference. I have removed the battery, disconnected the RTC battery and let the computer sit without any power source for over three days. This didn’t make any difference. Anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong with this thing?