Compaq Evo n610c BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a Compaq Evo n610c notebook. I am having issues with the BSOD and auto restart.

I have had this laptop for about 3 years now... I have NEVER had this problem before. I have recently reformatted my harddrive (before that I had a virus). I have only been getting the BSOD since the reformat. It happens at all times - not just when the system is taxed. Sometimes it will do it right after start up, other times it will do it after 4 hours, somedays it doesn't do it at all.

I do not know much about the inner workings of computers... if I can not point and click it I will need exact details on steps to take haha. (I hope that doesn't sound pushy hehe)

I have attached my last 5 minidumps. I have read through the other posts and I do not have a RAM stick that I can just take out and replace... I also do not have a floppy drive on my laptop. I am not sure what I need to do at this point. It is very frustrating!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jenny

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 7
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

4 minidumps crash at ltmdmxp.sys. This is your modem driver. Try updating the driver.

1 minidump crashes with memory corruption. This may or maynot be related to your other crashes.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back