Compatibility Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy06shake

Im considering purchasing a XFX GeForce GTX 275 XXX 896MB GDDR3 Dual DVI/HDTV Out PCI-E GFX card and also the PowerCool 750W PC-750AUBA Dual 12v V2.2 80+ Efficiency PSU to power the card. Can anyone tell me if the PSU is sufficent to power the card and if they will be 100% compatable with my ASUS P5N32-E SLI motherboard? My specs E8500 3.16Ghz, ASUS P5N32-E SLI, 4Gb DDR2 667Mhz, ASUS EN9600GT.

A 100% compatible is something you or the motherboard manufacturer will have to determine... because someone here would have to have a copy of the specs to say.
A 750 Watt power supply is theoretically capable of running any videographics card, but there is no way to know more unless you search for reviews, see what others had to say in detail, see how many rails are powered, how steadily the power output is under load, etc.
You should not expect somebody else on a tech support forum to go to the PowerCool website to look up the specifications, then evaluate them, then look for reviews...
But somebody may own that unit and can make an observation... It is the "...100% compatible..." that bothers me.

I was only asking for opinions. If it bothers you so much then why respond? Also i cant seem to find any reviews of this particular PSU.

What? You only want opinions you like?
It doesn't bother me at all, but I think you should know the big picture.

A 100% compatible is something you or the motherboard manufacturer will have to determine... because someone here would have to have a copy of the specs to say.<snip>

Gee, between andy06shake posting System Specs in their TechSpot member profile plus all the make/model info they included in their post, i thought andy06shake had some pretty darn detailed specs.

Raybay, to paraphrase one your own posts...
PLENTY of such information available with a Gurgle search or a Windows Search... perhaps you don't know how to ask the questions to find the info about the specs yourself?

Listen raybay, i dont know who stole the jam out your doughnut but u seem to be a wee bit on edge eh? I want opinions period. That why im asking! Chillout. If you dont want to help then dont comment please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back