Computer Beeping

By washburn05
Dec 30, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK basically I have a pc comp that`s about 2 and a half years old. It just recently started to beep whenever I start playing a specific game which is CSS(counter strike source). What happens is that when I first start and launch the game, everything is normal, but when I actually start to get into playing my computer starts beeping everytime I press a button on my keyboard, and to add to that it makes my game jerk like kind of a lag. If I don`t press any buttons than it`s fine but once I start to press the buttons to move in the game it starts beeping again and makes my game jerk kind of like a lag. The beeps only happen when im playing that specific game and my computer acts normal when I'm not playing . I don`t think my computer is overheating? I dont know why else my computer will act this way?
  2. strategic

strategic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,274

This activity usually happens when you bog down your system resources.
    It sounds like either your RAM is failing, or you need to add more.
    You could probably start by checking your RAM.
  3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,067   +13

read my bios beep guide in the motherboard forum.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.