Computer crashes during gameplay (mostly on League of Legends)

0bi1

First let me give you some info on my pc
-first off i have 5 fans now on it(1-200mm and 4-120mm)
-a 210 geforce graphics card(200 series)
-Windows 7 Professional
-8gb ram
-1.3tb hard drive
-mother board M68MT-S2P
-Processor AMD Phenom II x3

If you need more info to help me fix my problem just tell me, but here are the games my pc tends to crash on the most
-Civilization 5
-League of Legends
-HON
-And Star wars knights of the old republic

When it does crash a error message comes up and says something like the program has stopped responding or something like that anyways. Well if you want any more info on my pc just say so and i'll try to tell to get it for you.

your system spec is good for gaming except your graphics card it can't handle games so i think you need to upgrade your graphics card to a better one to fix this problem

At that price point I'd probably still recommend a Nvidia 460 GTX 1GB over that card. Better overall performance.

Um just to make sure could it be my power its at 450wats but i don't know if that is enough with my fans and every thing.

Well let me start off i got a new graphics card (a HIS Radeon HD 6770 Graphics card 1gb) and well no crashes until just now i got the blue screen of death ( I have not gotten this in a while and thought that i fixed that problem). So it will be extremely helpful if anyone can help me with this problem.

well it crashed for the first time today with the new graphics card so what could it be I'm really stumped on this one.

Same Issue

I had the same issue with this board and 8Gb of Ram.
I'm running a Radeon HD 6790 for my gfx card.

I was dismayed when my new build was throwing the BSOD and generally crashing playing games such as Starcraft 2 / Battlefield 3.

I have the lastest drivers for gfx card / fully updated Windows 7 Ultimate.

The BSOD instantly showed me that it was a memory addressing problem, once I removed the second 4Gb Corsair 1333 stick of RAM I have not seen an issue since.

I think this maybe a motherboard issue with accessing the two sticks of RAM during heavy use? Possibly Dual channel issue?

I'm not an expert but pull out one of your RAM sticks and see if you still get issues. :p

My solution is to buy a better motherboard!

thanks for that suggestion ill try that i was thinking it could be ram but never really put in mind

Well that fixed it. Now it crash at all during games!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone who helped me fix this problem

Back