Computer Freezes after around 10 mins after startup

E

eric97861

It wasn't a month and a few weeks ago that I was just saved here by a special person named Sharam, and now a new problem occurred.

Whenever I start my computer (this happened around 2 weeks ago) Everything runs smoothly, but once I get into 10 minutes of time, My computer freezes, but in a special way. Everything freezes except for the desktop and the mouse itself. I can click on desktop shortcuts, but they will not respond. everything else freezes, and I cannot do anything else. The only way out is by restarting, but then it freezes again.

I've tested safe mode; everything works FINE, so I know it has to be a virus. I just need some information about what it is and how to delete it. Thanks for helping :D

I cant go online without freezing. I did malwarebytes, got a few infections. Anything else to do now?

I might not reply as fast; I have school. Sorry.....

If you're unable to follow the steps in the link I posted, get one of the rescue disks from Avira, Bitdefender, AVG or Kaspersky from a working system and burn to CD. Boot with that disc and scan/clean the system.

Back