Computer freezes when playing .Avi

Arkumzz

Hello comunity ,, earlier this week I had a problem with my cpu , and this site is the only site who helped me correctly, and im thankfull
Today I had a wierd problem with my computer ,, I had a graphics card ' Nvidia 7100 gs '
I removed it cz I wanted to get a new one , more powerfull ,, and now im working on my internal video card - Intel Q965/Q963 Express Chipset family
Intel Gma3000 . 256 Mb
the problem is , once I started to use the internal one ,, once I play Avi files ( 45 ) minutes , the computer freezes for couple minutes ! tried multiple video players and the same problem
P.S I never had problems with internal v,card
---- By the way my computer is Pentium D 3400/4M ,,, 3 GB DDR2 ram ,, 500 GB/HD ,, WIN7
Many thanks in advance

JC713 I downloaded that driver , its still the same , And about the cpu,, yes I do gaming and I will change it to core 2 due ,, thats why I needed to replace the video card too . but once I removed it and used the internal one , the problem showed up !
------
jobeard I tried it on windows media player , media classic player AND BS player :(

HELP GUYS ! PLEASE !

JC713 I will download it in a bit and give it a try ,,
And about the CPU stuff this is my computer ,, and I dunno if that one fits !

HP Compaq dx7300 Microtower PC

[FONT=Arial]Processor One of the following:[/FONT]

• Intel Celeron D Processors
  • Intel Pentium 4 Processors with Hyper Threading Technology
  • Intel Pentium D Processors
  • Intel Core 2 Duo Processors

Yeah, I know it wont fit, but I am saying that you may wanna just buy a new modern CPU instead of upgrading what you already have.

Back