TechSpot

Computer keeps crashing after 10min

By Aloks
Jan 5, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hey Guys.

I got this problem. i Just installed Windows 7 32bit and then i installed the updates from Windows Update and then i got some IRQL_DRIVERS_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL then i updated all my drivers and now after about 10min, my computer crash and i don't get the blue screen, and when it tries to reboot there is just a little white _ that flashes. Then i have to take my power suply out and wait 5min and then the computer works and does the same after 10min :s i have attached 4 minidumps in a winrar/zip file.

Best regards Alexander.

Attached Files:

2. Computerpete

Computerpete TS Rookie Posts: 151

Irql_drivers_less_or_not_equal

what this means is your driver isn't compatiable there is nothing you can do only find a compatible driver or uninstall the you have installed

3. Aloks

Aloks TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks

Alright Thanks mate, do you know if there's a way to uninstall all drivers? because i have installed alot :s

4. Computerpete

Computerpete TS Rookie Posts: 151

yes if it came a with a software package go into program feature in vista and 7 in XP /
    Add Remove programs and unistall the driver if it is a windows driver go into device manager and double click on the device you want to uninstall you will get a properties window with a tab marked driver click on the uninstall button.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.