Computer keeps crashing after 10min

By Aloks
Jan 5, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hey Guys.

I got this problem. i Just installed Windows 7 32bit and then i installed the updates from Windows Update and then i got some IRQL_DRIVERS_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL then i updated all my drivers and now after about 10min, my computer crash and i don't get the blue screen, and when it tries to reboot there is just a little white _ that flashes. Then i have to take my power suply out and wait 5min and then the computer works and does the same after 10min :s i have attached 4 minidumps in a winrar/zip file.

Best regards Alexander.

Attached Files:

2. Computerpete

Computerpete TS Rookie Posts: 120

what this means is your driver isn't compatiable there is nothing you can do only find a compatible driver or uninstall the you have installed
  3. Aloks

Aloks TS Rookie Topic Starter

Alright Thanks mate, do you know if there's a way to uninstall all drivers? because i have installed alot :s
  4. Computerpete

Computerpete TS Rookie Posts: 120

yes if it came a with a software package go into program feature in vista and 7 in XP /
    Add Remove programs and unistall the driver if it is a windows driver go into device manager and double click on the device you want to uninstall you will get a properties window with a tab marked driver click on the uninstall button.