TechSpot

Computer keeps rebooting after game loses focus

By lala9293
Mar 24, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okay, when i tried to play final fantasy viii (8) on my other comp, it works wonderful actually (no black spots, no graphics malfunction & other stuff) but i tried pressing the alt+tab button to go to the desktop and it doesn't work. so, i tried an another alternative, which is ctrl+alt+del (task manager). yeah, i did go to the desktop, but when i want to continue playing the game back (i pressed the final fantasy 8 tab) my comp suddenly reboots itself...and i dunno why it happened...:confused:

i tried this "incident" a couple of times just to test the results, and yeahh...everytime i try this the computer reboots itself...(everytime i open the task manager and try to press the ff8 tab)...so, i was wondering, what's wrong with my comp?????? or does it got to do with the game??????

p/s: i'm 99.99% sure that my computer doesn't have those high temperature issues...coz i just open my comp once a day...besides, it's cool and windy in here...:giddy: :cool:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.