Computer keeps restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm fixing a computer for a friend of mine and it keeps restarting randomly whilst he uses it. i've copied the minidump files below so i'm hoping someone could tell me what it is that's causing this problem as i'm not 100% sure how to correctly read these logs.
I've initially thought it was an over heating problem so i replaced the power supply and i'm pretty sure its not a ram issue, but the problem still persists. New RAM was put in a few months ago but has been working fine.

The computer has been working fine until recently.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Inside the three MiniDumps:

BugCheck 1A, {41284, 7e418001, 8c, c0503000}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: msimn.exe

BugCheck 19, {20, 89c8a3b0, 89c8a3b0, a000008}
Probably caused by : PCIIDEX.SYS

BugCheck 1000000A, {f000e817, 2, 0, 804dbc95}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

Try Memtest on your Ram

It could be bad RAM or some software problem such as a driver. Boot it up in safe mode and use it to see if still happens, if it does I would consider replacing the RAM again. If it does not than there is definetely some software/OS issue.

my computer just randomly restarts while im on it.. When I click view error this is what it says..

The files that caused the dump are:
Temp\WERF104.dir001/mini092308_05.dmp
Temp\WERF104.dir001/sysdata.xml

I believe I also had another one that was
WER8a45.dir00/mini0918_04dmp

ALSO now It goes blue and I see things like oxoooooooa or oxooooooo8 and when I turn the computer on it says

Windows cannot find

this computer I use for school and cant afford a new one right now so please if anyone can help please please please help me.

teddii you need to create your own thread just for you
Do not reply to someone elses thread for support
Also, Do not duplicate your posts (your second exactly same post here, now removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back