Computer restarts after Windows 7 loading screen

nosebleedXD

I think I posted earlier about an i5 2500k, that was actually my friends computer

now for some reason my computer is busted now too =[

so basically after the windows 7 loading screen, my monitor loses signal and my computer restarts

earlier today, my computer was working fine, then I randomly bsod

and now every time I turn on my computer, the above happens

P.S I can boot into safe mode, could this be a driver failure or hardware
let me try going into safe mode and find the bsod last file

my computer:
q6600 oc'd 3.0ghz
9800gtx+ SLI
OCZ stealthxstream 600w

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    38.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

Try to boot into safe mode and check if the issue exists.

To boot into safe mode, follow the below steps:

1. Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.

Click the Start button, click the arrow next to the Lock button, and then click Restart.

2. Do one of the following:

• If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You

need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you will need to try again by waiting

until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer.
• If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system you want

to start in safe mode, and then press F8.

3. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option you want, and then

press ENTER. For more information about options, see Advanced startup options (including safe mode).

4. Log on to your computer with a user account that has administrator rights.

When your computer is in safe mode, you'll see the words Safe Mode in the corners of the display. To exit safe mode,

restart your computer and let Windows start normally.

Hi, I keep having this problem too, It gets me logged in then the task bar wont respond and desktop seems dead, then I get a blue screen with 0x000000f4, think this is same problem, I am currently running in safemode
been trying to find solution for a couple of days now, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Back