Computer running very slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooklynfeline

My computer is running slow especially on the internet. I don't know if there is anything we can remove to help. Attached is the HJT logfile. Thanks in advance.

The internet is still running very slow. It should be running alot faster. We run the AVG and Malwarebytes everyday. I didn't know if there was something that AVG and Malwarebytes were not picking up. In the add and remove programs there was another update that had 5 different versions called J2SE. Can I delete all but the current like I did the Java?

I strongly suggest you to uninstall all the existing Anti Virus / adware programs and install the eScan software.
Download & Run the installation as a trial version. It will remove most of the virus/trojans, etc. After completing installation, reboot and run the utility MWAV again. The virus signatures & engine are updated to the latest. select drive-> all local drives option and click on the Scan & clean.
use escan antivirus trial version www.mwti.net

You can delete the 5 different versions called J2SE, except the newest you have downloaded.

Any improvements with internet speed ?

Have you tried cleaning out your registry at all? I found that has always helped me speed up my computer. I recommend using RegCure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back