Computer shuts down eveytime!

Hello,
Look I got Pentium(R) Dual-Core E5200..
And I used to use 1 core.. (I enabled "SW Single Processor" on boot)
Because I didnt know what is does.. But now I know what it does..
Anyways now I disabled it.. my computer crash EVERYTIME.. why ?
I play games that works on my computer (scanned by "Can You run it?" )
TNX IN ADVANCE :)

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
Not enough information. Does the computer reboot during the game? That indicates a power problem - the power supply cannot service the system.

Does it stop rebooting when you go back to the single core? If it does then there might be a problem with your CPU.

The computer doesnt reboot.. it Turns off (crash)
and no... I dont think its a power supply problem becuase the computer is not too old
I mean I bought it 1 year and half ago.. and I clean it almost every 2 months.
and its doesnt turns off(crash) just when im playing.. it truns off when im watching something or listening to music or any basic thing..
And when i get back to the Single Processor.. it Turns Off(crash) just SOMETIMES.. i mean just in a very rarely case..

BTW.. when the computer turns off .. and I turn it on. it beeps and its show me a warning message (on boot) " Warning: Processor Thermal Trip "

Those temps are way too high.

Remove your CPU cooler and give it good blast with a can of compressed air and then carefully clean any old thermal paste from the CPU and the base of the cooler with rubbing alcohol. Get some new thermal paste like Arctic Silver and apply a thin layer to the cooler and reseat it. Then test the temps again.

If it still goes as high you should get a new fan and/or cooler.

Back