Confused at how SpeedFan works

terry5880

hi all i been using everest ultimate edition and if you see below i posted thread on my temperatures . i now downloaded speedfan but bit confusing as there is so many different things which is the things i need to be looking at for my cpu and gpu as it shows different temperatures for both . please help and thank you all

well speedfan is good for cpu and system temps (CPU0, CPU1....) but use GPU-Z to see your graphic card temps because its better on it

oki downloaded gpu-z how do i put results on here i clicked on gpu fan on it and put to max now temp of gpu has gone down but is it ok on max

when your in the sensors tab down the bottom it'll have a tick box "log to file", save that file and then upload it onto here
Also tick the other one bellow it so you can run it in the background when your playing games

log

hi ok here is log from gpu-z is temperature ok please .

Attachments

• GPU-Z Sensor Log.txt
    43 KB · Views: 10
ea seems bit high also pll my card is right at the bottom of the base unit with the gpu fan id say an inch from the base of the tower with fan facing bottm so ot much room can i do anything to sort that

yea true, anyway its not dangerous anyway, just to be sure send a log in while its playing the highest graphic game so we can see it under load

dont really play games much on here any more but i will put a game on later and leave it on for 30 min then look at temp as i got icons in task bar of everest ultimate edition .. also got gpu-z but the temperaturs on there confuse me fan 0 1 2 3 etc lol

speed fan

hi so sorry people im not getting it apologies. so I done screen capture of my speed fan so anyone can help which is which as like I got 2 or 3 of each like cpu gpu etc

Attachments

• my speed fan capture.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
i've never seen speedfan do that before, very weird, don't worry about CPU and the other and just do a trace with GPU-Z for the graphics

Back