TechSpot

Connectify Dispatch merges all of your Internet connections into one

By Shawn Knight
Dec 14, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A new piece of software that promises to boost your Internet connection speed and reliability is now available for download. Connectify Dispatch is able to combine a wired Ethernet connection, a Wi-Fi connection and signals from 3G and 4G wireless...

Read more

2. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 809   +102

Nice. I always wondered about this with laptops. I was hoping it was possible to use a wire connection together with a wireless one for better speeds

3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,206   +174

Maybe download speeds could improve, but this would be murder on latency.

4. Littleczr

Littleczr TS Addict Posts: 439   +84

Wow, I will download and try it. My cell phone has 4g and I want to combine it with my isp.

5. EEatGDL

EEatGDL TS Maniac Posts: 442   +122

Very nice idea, and because of being able to use ethernet too, you shouldn't worry about latency if you didn't worry before.

6. jacques

jacques TS Rookie Posts: 22

Connectify one of the best apps I have ever used it simply just works. ill pay double the money they're offering for it.

7. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,159   +73

I dont understand. I'm wired in to my Linksys wireless router, so if I have wireless on my desktop here, does that mean that I could use two different connections from my linksys, and somehow this will be better?

Maybe in this instance it does not really help. I just dont see how getting a wired and wireless connection from the same device; same connection, to be beneficial in any way.

8. Is it possible to connect the out put of dispatch through a wired connection to another system?