TechSpot

Connectify Dispatch merges all of your Internet connections into one

By Shawn Knight
Dec 14, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A new piece of software that promises to boost your Internet connection speed and reliability is now available for download. Connectify Dispatch is able to combine a wired Ethernet connection, a Wi-Fi connection and signals from 3G and 4G wireless...

Read more

2. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 811   +91

Nice. I always wondered about this with laptops. I was hoping it was possible to use a wire connection together with a wireless one for better speeds

3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 983   +89

Maybe download speeds could improve, but this would be murder on latency.

4. Littleczr

Littleczr TS Booster Posts: 407   +78

Wow, I will download and try it. My cell phone has 4g and I want to combine it with my isp.

5. EEatGDL

EEatGDL TS Booster Posts: 291   +50

Very nice idea, and because of being able to use ethernet too, you shouldn't worry about latency if you didn't worry before.

6. jacques

jacques TS Rookie Posts: 22

Connectify one of the best apps I have ever used it simply just works. ill pay double the money they're offering for it.

7. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,105   +44

I dont understand. I'm wired in to my Linksys wireless router, so if I have wireless on my desktop here, does that mean that I could use two different connections from my linksys, and somehow this will be better?

Maybe in this instance it does not really help. I just dont see how getting a wired and wireless connection from the same device; same connection, to be beneficial in any way.

8. Is it possible to connect the out put of dispatch through a wired connection to another system?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.