Connecting PDP television to Internet Wi-Fi

Jazsy

Hello,

Have a 50" screen Plasma Display Television that has 2 HDMI ports and one VGA port.

Have a BT Broadband Hub about 4 yards away.

Can connect no problem to my wifi via I-Phone and I-Pad 2.

Wish to connect the TV to Wifi Internet where I wish to browse the internet. Not just looking to access certain websites like Netflix - WISH to access ITunes account where I want to watch my downloaded movies.

I do not have a Blue Ray disc Player and understand that it will only allow me again to access certain websites. I wish to browse the internet freely on the Plasma TV.

Can this be done?

Desktop, Laptop, Netbook, Tablet can all be hooked up to your HDTV if they have HDMI output. Such setup you'll need either Wireless keyboard and mouse or Blue Tooth keyboard and mouse. I use either way, and I can connect via HDMI on Desktop, Laptop and Tablet. I run tow Laptops as DVR using two HomeRunHD along with Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. You can access anything you want from the internet also Media Center Edition from Windows 7 a bit better if you just want the browser again your 50-inch will be your computer monitor no problem to do!

Back