Constant BSOD on bootup

Hi everyone. I just registered here and soon will get in tune with all the guidelines. About a month ago I assembled my desktop and below are my specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5500 series
Memory Size 2551 MB
Hard disk Size 160 GB
Windows 7 Professional

Problem:
As I said about a month ago I assembled my desktop along with a AOC 16" LED monitor and a Intex UPS. The only things that I didn't purchase were my 160 GB HITACHI HDD and a CD/DVD ROM, which I used from my older pc. I assembled this pc mainly for gaming.

Now, the problem that I'm having is that whenever I boot up after a certain interval of time(3-4 hours or so) the pc restarts 3-4 times just after reaching the windows 7 loading logo and just after the restart it say "Windows failed to start" and prompts me to "Start Windows Normally" OR to "Start Windows Repair(Recommended)". Normally I select the "Start Windows Normally" and then the pc would restart 2 to 3 more times or so.

Sometimes when I do attempt the "Start Windows Repair(Recommended)" , a dialog box appears showing "Windows is attempting a repair. Please wait." or something like that and after 5 or 10 minutes it shows "Windows failed to Repair" and the dialog box prompts me to "view log" or to "Finish". After clicking Finish, the pc restarts and the same thing happens as above.

Now, as the pc restarts about 3-4 times, normally just after the welcome screen the monitor would go haywire, displaying nothing but lines and then the pc would restart one more time, only this time it would show the blue screen displaying the stop error and everything on restart. But the screen remains still for only some microseconds making it impossible to note the stop error. After that the windows would load up as it should and after the welcome screen, windows shows a report displaying the error.

Error:
This is my most recent error report.

Windows recovered from an unexpected shutdown.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000D
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051712-13993-01.dmp
C:\Users\Knight\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-26254-0.sysdata.xml

From the limited knowledge that I've gathered from google, I've tried the following:
The first thing I did was re-format my pc, removing all my previous data from the old HDD that I used and then update all the drivers, but it fixed nothing. Then I took my CPU only, to the shop from where I purchased it and gave it for RAM, Graphic card and HDD testing, but he too said that my pc was fine.

The next thing I did was to check my HDD through cmd but the result was "OK". After that I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic but it too displayed no error.

Note:
After the pc has rebooted successfully, most of the time I can play any game or do anything I want without any glitches only with a rare random BSOD.

Below I've attached my last 5 dump files.
Please help as I am desperate for it.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• dump1.zip
    94.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes. You told me to start a new thread and so I did. Here I've tried to explain my problem as much as I could. Also I've read your reply on the other thread about overheating or the power supply being the problem. What would you suggest I should do?

And sorry about making two different threads for the same matter. I actually didn't know I've made 2 threads, must have been by accident.

Thanks in advance.

You should take the PC back to the people that tested it for you and have them swap the power supply. Did they build the PC for you or just sell it to you?

They build the PC for me. Okay I will take it back. Will reply here after I've swapped the power supply.
Thank you for your help.

Back