Constant BSOD problem

I must first say i am new to all this,and i will try to explain the problem with as much detail as i can

I got the first crash while playing skyrim,at first the screen just went black but i could move my character,alt tab e.t.c.So i steadied my monitor's cable (the one that connects to the pc) but still no responce,i rebooted my pc,opened skyrim again and continued from where i left it the last time.

A tiny bit earlier the game made an error sound and froze,i rebooted and then again i started the game,screen went black a bit after,still had sound and i could still enter/exit the game.

On my next reboot the letters had small white "pixel spots" of a different color,and when i pressed F12 to go the memory i had skyrim inside (i have 2 memories,one is xp the other is Windows 7) when i highlighted on the options some letters turned into pink color i choose the secondary memory (windows 7) on the next screen
all the letter where pink with the exception of a few that where in the normal color,then i get the windows animation and then it gives me blue screen for a bit and crashes

After i tried a few times more and had the same results i tried my windows XP memory..same as above except at the blue screen part.After the animation i get a horribly distorted screen that i can't click on something.

So i opened my windows 7 safe mode,releaved it didn't also crash.(So i quess the problem isn't so major after all?)The letters in safe mode have a really weird color pigmentation again but only the letters.I startes to search and read and so far i think it's a software or driver problem (maybe a graphics driver problem).But the last time i update a driver was 2 months ago and i don't think skyrim counts as a software?

Also i made a dumpfile or how they call those after-crush files,using NirSoft Blue Screen View:

111211-13743-01.dmp 12/11/2011 9:20:25 πμ 0x00000116 0x8697c008 0x8e551b2c 0x00000000 0x00000002 nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm.sys+11fb2c NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 275.33 NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 275.33 NVIDIA Corporation 8.17.12.7533 32-bit ntkrnlpa.exe+dcd10 dxgkrnl.sys+8c92c dxgkrnl.sys+8d74b dxgmms1.sys+692c C:\Windows\Minidump\111211-13743-01.dmp 2 15 7600 225.560

I will write down a second one in cause this isn't what you would like to see:

file:///C:/Program%20Files/NirSoft/BlueScreenView/report.html

I hope you can somehow read the above link?

I 've also read that nvlddmkm maybe causes the crash.And to fix it i must un-install and reinstall my graphic drivers,which i am about to do now

I don't have much time to "fix" the problem and if it isn't fixed in about 1 and a half day i am pretty badly screwed.

Please Help.

Two Steps Forward,One Step Back

A tiny bit of progress.I found out if i remove the graphic drivers entirely,i don't get blue screen ;D...but...without the graphic drivers it now looks like an "advanced" safe-mode.(Haven't tested yet on my XP memory but i think it will be the same)

When i try to reinstall any kind of driver the blue screen comes back (albeit after i restart the pc to make the driver work).

I will keep looking into the problem,but if you know something more please reply.

I fixed it ;D

Sooooo after about 12 hours of banging my head on my pc i finally fixed it.It either needs a good dust cleaning,or deleting the Nvidia file on the memory and then unistall-reinstall the drivers.So far no problems.

Back