Constant BSODs

Hy all!
Recently I started to get bsods out of nowhere! Didnt install any new hardware or software! Mostly it was irql_not_less_or_equal, sometimes bad_pool_header! I took my pc to a friend to try to fix it! He tested new graphic card and saw that wasnt problem! He put new RAM also, but problem was still here! Then he decided to reinstall windows and everything was working fine only 1 day! After automatic windows updates, all came back! We even did system restore before windows automatic updates, and I was hoping everything is fine until I shut down my pc, and saw bsod in the end :(
Constant BSODs, now mostly irql_not_less_or_equal, without any rules, and I really dont know what to do anymore, so please help me.

AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2800+
2.09 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
RADEON 9600 SE
Using Windows XP pro, service pack 3

View attachment Minidump.zip

Thnx a lot !

I will go through your minidumps soon and will post back with results.

However, PFN_List_Corrupt BSOD is usually a strong indicator that there may be issues with your system's RAM. So please download memtest, and let run through for minimum of 8 passes, so see whether it is able to find something with the RAM. Regards

Edit:
I have gone through your dumps and several of them are of Bad Pool Caller/Pool Corruption/Memory Corruption. Hence, that re-enforces my suspicion about issues with your system's RAM. In addition to above suggestions, it will be prudent if you run memtest on each individual stick of RAM (assuming you have 512MBx2). Also, check your hard disk, with chkdsk /r /f. Please do let us know about the results.

Ty very much for checking my minidumps! I have only one RAM stick (1gb), and its new and memtest didnt show any errors! Also we did HDD tests and everythng is fine!
I did losing electricity often in last few weeks and pc was shuting down, so im sure some part is damaged but we have problems to find out wich one

Some times unfortunately, memtest doesn't find any errors even in fault RAM modules. So, it would be prudent to perhaps ask a friend to lend you a compatible/similar RAM module and see how your system behaves with it.

Considering that you are having regular power outages I'd suggest you to download diagnostic utility from your hard disk's manufacturer's site and run a thorough test to rule out this has anything to do with HDD.

Back