Constant Internet Explorer error and referenced memory problem

Long story short my computer recovered from a nasty virus or two by doing a system restore and ever since it has been experiencing a few problems.

If I am using Internet explorer or not I get an annoying error pop up saying Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. If I am actually using internet explorer and just ignore the pop up nothing happens. I normally use Firefox (Just personal preference and less problems like this) but like I said the error pops up constantly.

The 2nd problem I think is related to the first one because I recall getting an error about referenced memory in internet explorer as well. Every time I load up World of Warcraft and click login the game crashes due to referenced memory problems. "The instruction at "0x00200355" referenced memory at "0x655F2401".
The memory could not be "written"." The next time/if a similar error comes from Internet explorer I will be sure to post it. Any suggestions? =) Thank you for taking the time to help

-- The internet explorer error came up (not the referenced memory one but the normal one) so I thought I might include the information in it.
Appver: 8.0.6001.18702
offset OOad2663
ModVer 0.0.0.0
Modname Unknown

--Ok the internet refererenced memory error just came up
iexplore.exe Application error (What it says in title bar)
"The instruction at 0x00b22663 referenced memory at 0x81066024. The memory could not be read

Thanks =) That did help with the internet explor bug

Believe I'm using IE 8, and I normally use Firefox just because I feel it has less..issues (For lack of a better term) so I was just looking for a way to stop the bombardment of errors.

Any suggestions for the World of Warcraft referenced memory error? Would there be a different set of codes? It still wont let me login.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this and help

Back