Constantly repeating BSOD on Windows 7 x64

Hello!

I've installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit about a month ago and i am getting BSOD for all the time now.

At first it was "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" error, but after updating hundreds of drivers i stopped this one.
Now i got "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" bsod error. It appears when my desktop is loading. My computer is keep restarting but never launches.

Currently, i am solving this problem with shutting down, using "shutdown button" and trying to launch again. It usually starts working in 3rd or 4th attempt... When it does, i must NOT shut down my computer or else, problem will appear again. I put it to sleep instead.

SPECS:
CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad-core
MOTHERBOARD: Asus M5A87
GRAPHICS: Asus HD 6770
Ram: Geil 2x2 DDR3

I am attaching my minidump files and i hope you could understand me. I am bad at explaining and so is bad my english.

Best regards and thank you!

NiKsoN(Nik Ogrin)

"I've installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit about a month ago"...

Was Windows 7 installed over another version of Windows?

I'm having the exact same problem, I kind of just ignored it at first but now it's gotten pretty much constant, mine doesn't just happen playing Warcraft tho, I do play it, but it crashes playing other games or in photoshop or browsing the web. So I'm trying to figure out the problem.

Literally as I'm posting this I had a botd with the same less than error message, restarted my machine and got:

BOOTMGR image is corrupt, system cannot boot.

One of my friends suggested it could be a corrupted HD, and after just getting that message I'm starting to agree with him.

But I'm no tech, so that's why I've come here for help haha.

"I've installed Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit about a month ago"...

Was Windows 7 installed over another version of Windows?

Thanks for responding!

No, i got new computer and I installed it for the first time. Anyway, i reinstalled it 2 times in the first week because i thought this would solve crashing but it didn't.

Help

I hope this post is not forgotten...
Please help me. Today i got the other BSOD while computer was running perfectly for 20 minutes. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error...

Back