Consumers love their tablets, study shows, favor iPad, Kindle Fire

By Rick
Aug 7, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Analytics firm comScore has released the results of a three-month TabLens survey which aimed to discover more insight about tablet owners and what they like. The firm draws a number of conclusions from its results, but most notably it finds……

Read more
  2. The title could / should have read:

a) Joe public loves wasting hard earned cash on limited functionality tablets or

b) Dumb consumers blowing cash on tablet "PCs" or

c) Stupidity of the masses makes Apple smile or

d) Tabtard pick of the week

obviously needs a bit of work but these titles would have been far more appropriate.

ha ha ha
  3. ReederOnTheRun

ReederOnTheRun TechSpot Booster Posts: 310   +62

It's true, the iPad has been a pretty sick product. The only problem with it is that it's a pain sometimes if it's your only Apple product, and it doesn't have any good stylus pens for it. I've used a lot and all of them are terrible for long term note taking (I'm a college student). But I hear that the Galaxy note 10.1 has an actual pen shaped stylus and rocks the ice cream sandwich os. I've heard great things about both so I'm pretty siked to see if it would be a solid tablet to switch to.
  4. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,384   +607

Results are pretty skewed, to the disadvantage of Android tabs. And once again Apple is made out to be king.

Grouping all 'droids together doesn't represent a per-device result as the other two.
  5. Gamesinner

Gamesinner Newcomer, in training Posts: 77

I love my tablet for reading and surfing the web but that's about it. I still couldn't live without PC. And if you have any real work to do good luck trying to get it done on a tablet.
  6. Rippleman

Rippleman TechSpot Booster Posts: 133   +25

"Guest said:
    The title could / should have read:
    a) Joe public loves wasting hard earned cash on limited functionality tablets or
    b) Dumb consumers blowing cash on tablet "PCs" or
    c) Stupidity of the masses makes Apple smile or
    d) Tabtard pick of the week
    obviously needs a bit of work but these titles would have been far more appropriate.
    ha ha ha"

you mad bro?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.