Convert .swf to .avi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got some swf movies, but i want them in avi format so that i can import them into windows movie maker for editiing, how to do that ?

if you have flash swf source files... fla files you can export them to avi format as Flash CS3 / File / export / export movie / drop-list / choose flv to complete the conversion.
but if you have only swf files and not the source, you should use a professional conversion tool. you can try iwisoft swf to flv converter which works well for me, maybe it can solve your problem as well, good luck !
Code:
 http://www.swf2flv.net

Swf to Avi Converter (Magic Swf2Avi) can help u convert swf to avi, very easy to use and Really converting FLASH to video including movie clips, action scripts and lossless audio without screen recording.

if you have flash swf source files... fla files you can export them to avi format as Flash CS3 / File / export / export movie / drop-list / choose flv to complete the conversion.
but if you have only swf files and not the source, you should use a professional conversion tool. you can try iwisoft swf to flv converter which works well for me, maybe it can solve your problem as well, good luck !
Code:
 swf2flv.net

thank you!
i've tried that iWisoft SWF to FLV Converter,
it's really what i want ! thanks again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back