Cookie settings for ccleaner?

learninmypc

I've read/heard that if one UN checks the cookies box in ccleaner, they won't need to relogin all the time yet I've never had that happen. Is it possible?

It is true, clearing cookies will clear the login data. If unchecked your login data will be retained, that is if you opted for the login to be saved.

Ok, let me get this straight. My ccleaner has the cookies box UNchecked & I did so because I read some place you wouldn't have to re login after running ccleaner. Yet after running it, I still have to relogin here & other websites. Its no big deal, am just curious, thank you.m I hope I understand you correctly :)

Just to be clear, Firefox and Opera will have their own settings under Applications tab.

Edit: I forgot about the saved password option box. I have mine set to clear the cookies but save the passwords.

In Ccleaner (Options > Cookies) you can select which cookies to keep and delete the rest. And you only do this once or when you want to change the settings. So tell it to keep the cookies of sites you visit and trust and delete all the rest. But bear in mind that even if you clear cookies, next time you visit the sites you'll get them back again.

Back