1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Cooler Master intros $50 enthusiast-grade Mini-ITX chassis

By Matthew ¬∑ 8 replies
Jul 3, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Cooler Master has unveiled an affordable case that combines the internal functionality of an enthusiast chassis with the diminutive footprint of a home theater PC. Priced at only $50, the Elite 120 Advanced can house full-size graphics cards while measuring…

Read more

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,673   +341

Looks very Shuttle like... quick sue them Shuttle!! :)

3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,764   +1,079

thats legit, if cooling is as good as they say. which for some reason I doubt.

4. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Evangelist Posts: 621   +122

I want it!! I would be surprised though if cooling was not a problem. A case an only do so much for cooling. Eventually you have to look at the making the separate parts more efficient.

5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,242   +445

I think I'll probably be in for one since I've been itching to build a new HTPC for some time now. Just wish it had a front IR panel.

6. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,415   +334

Very nice case, would be a fantastic alternative for the Lian-Li PC-Q08 which I've been using over and over again for new builds. Too bad My next build will decidedly need a mid ATX or larger case. =(

edit: forgot to mention, at $50 this case could be a fantastic steal/bargain considering that gaming/high capacity ITX cases are generally sold at a premium.

7. nismo91

nismo91 TS Evangelist Posts: 909   +18

fantastic! do want one immediately

8. d4rk5ky

d4rk5ky TS Rookie

O I WANT! This will be my new gaming rig.

9. Coodu

Coodu TS Booster Posts: 173

I'm tempted to get one for the lounge media center machine, that would sit nicely in the cabinet rather than the full size clunker I have now :p