TechSpot

Cooler Master intros $50 enthusiast-grade Mini-ITX chassis

By Matthew
Jul 3, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Cooler Master has unveiled an affordable case that combines the internal functionality of an enthusiast chassis with the diminutive footprint of a home theater PC. Priced at only $50, the Elite 120 Advanced can house full-size graphics cards while measuring…

Read more
  2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,543   +93

Looks very Shuttle like... quick sue them Shuttle!! :)
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,912   +362

thats legit, if cooling is as good as they say. which for some reason I doubt.
  4. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 635   +116

I want it!! I would be surprised though if cooling was not a problem. A case an only do so much for cooling. Eventually you have to look at the making the separate parts more efficient.
  5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,305   +265

I think I'll probably be in for one since I've been itching to build a new HTPC for some time now. Just wish it had a front IR panel.
  6. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 955   +48

Very nice case, would be a fantastic alternative for the Lian-Li PC-Q08 which I've been using over and over again for new builds. Too bad My next build will decidedly need a mid ATX or larger case. =(

edit: forgot to mention, at $50 this case could be a fantastic steal/bargain considering that gaming/high capacity ITX cases are generally sold at a premium.
  7. nismo91

nismo91 TS Guru Posts: 1,001   +11

fantastic! do want one immediately
  8. d4rk5ky

d4rk5ky TS Rookie

O I WANT! This will be my new gaming rig.
  9. Coodu

Coodu TS Enthusiast Posts: 179

I'm tempted to get one for the lounge media center machine, that would sit nicely in the cabinet rather than the full size clunker I have now :p

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.