TechSpot

Corsair debuts speedy 128GB flash drive

By Matthew
Aug 13, 2009
  1. Although Corsair isn\'t the first to offer a 128GB USB flash drive, they are claiming that their Flash Voyager is the world\'s fastest. They boast that their new drive makes use of a \"revolutionary design that employs a unique controller architecture\" and that it achieves SLC performance using MLC NAND flash memory.

Read the whole story

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

That is great. I have never had a lick of trouble with any of my Corsair flash drives. I expect this will be the same.

3. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 612

Once the price goes down these things will be great. I'm looking more forward to SDHC cards this size though, I like to use portable storage that doesn't stick out the side.

4. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,210   +174

I kept my first 1GB Corsair in my pants pocket. It took a while but I eventually broke the solder connection between the USB adapter and the circuit board. I re-solderd the joints and didn't have a problem with it, until it was stolen! I've been waiting for a good replacement since then. Finally they've improved this product.

5. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 376

ooh... 128gb... awesome. now to wait for it to not be the size of a mobile phone lol. Its only a matter of time before they are the size of current 4-8gb flash drives :D

6. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

hmmmmm seems too good to be true...... I'll defer judgement

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.