Corsair H70 + NZXT M59. Will it work?

nissanman

Hi all

The title of the thread says it all really. I wish to upgrade my current Zalman 9700LED CPU Cooler to the Corsair H70. However, i am unsure if it will fit in my case.

I dont suppose anyone here knows if it will fit in my NZXT M59 case by any chance? I asked at the NZXT forums but have not had a reply so far. I do have two 120mm fans mounted in the top of the case, but i dont mind if i have to remove one to fit the radiator.

Thanks.

it would...

You would need to remove th top fan furthest back, and you would need to cut part of side panel off in order to close the case. I would get the H50, it fits better and the cooling is still good, i currently have one. I know how to make it fit becasue i used to have that same case and ran into fitting it. :]

You would need to remove th top fan furthest back, and you would need to cut part of side panel off in order to close the case. I would get the H50, it fits better and the cooling is still good, i currently have one. I know how to make it fit becasue i used to have that same case and ran into fitting it. :]

So how well does the H50 fit in the M59? Are the any case modifications that need to be made? Or does it fit fine?

you still need to cut part of the side panel, on the inside. it took me about 5 mins to do its a really simple mod, i can post pictures of where i cut it to make it fit if you want. but yeah i would definitely go with the H50 for the M59 case.

Back