Could somebody read my minidump pleasee

Status
Not open for further replies.

topps999

hii... i am having a lot of problems recently.. at my start u, i keep getting am essage sayin my cpu fan is not running at the right speed press f1 to continue.. i press f1 and it runs fine... but it is running at the right speed, so i thought ok.. probably clogged... cleaned the entire thing, from the brackets to the heatsink to the individual fan blades.. plugged in properly.. and tested on another pc.. works fine (Y)..... that is the only thing i could say which could be causing my system to keep getting blue screen crashes :S... please help... thanksss

All three minidump readouts were unable to load the proper symbols, but that doesn't mean that important information wasn't obtained.

Two of your minidumps were 0xA errors and both cited core Windows drivers. This error points strongly to hardware issues and with that fact that core Windows drivers were cited, though too general in nature, does help confirm hardware problems.

The other error was 0xD1 and these are caused by faulty drivers or buggy software. The driver cited is AmdK8.sys which is an AMD Processor Driver belonging to the software AMD Athlon64 Processor Driver or AMD Processor Driver.

* Since this processor runs stable in another system I would look into your BIOS and see if your processor is receiving the correct voltage. I would also check to see if other hardware is receiving the proper voltage as well, i.e. RAM for instance.

* In addition, see if your fans are working properly and check tempture of case, cpu, etc.

Manually set if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back