Cpu being overused and gpu not even being nearly used.

Hi there! Since I have purchased my pc in 2017 I have finaly factory reseted windows for the first time yesterday but all it did was bring me problems. Whenever I try to play games my cpu usage is 100% and gpu almost nothing and that shouldnt happend at least it didnt before. Now im playing league of legends and even there with the lowest graphics im lagging due to the processor overloading or I dont know. how do I fix this? my processor is: ryzen 5 1600x gpu: 1060 6gb ram: 16 gb ddr4 windows version: 10 pro n

Hi there! Since I have purchased my pc in 2017 I have finaly factory reseted windows for the first time yesterday but all it did was bring me problems. Whenever I try to play games my cpu usage is 100% and gpu almost nothing and that shouldnt happend at least it didnt before. Now im playing league of legends and even there with the lowest graphics im lagging due to the processor overloading or I dont know. how do I fix this? my processor is: ryzen 5 1600x gpu: 1060 6gb ram: 16 gb ddr4 windows version: 10 pro n
When you reset you lose the newer drivers so you will have to go get the chipset driver from AMD..example: Google search AMD B350 chipset driver. Download and install that first. I don't know what chipset you have. It could be A320, B370, or X470.

Then you want to visit the motherboard manufacturer's page and get the Audio and LAN driver there. Install those and reboot after the audio driver. Next Google Nvidia driver and get use their driver for your 1060 and you should setup the GeForce Experience. I use that to get perfect frame rates in games. It changes all the graphics settings for you.

Back